Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Yarn Along


~ Two of my favourite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?  ~ joining Ginny from Small Things


I am now working on the second part of my daughter's pullover. It does take a lot of time beacuse of my other projects that I had to finish. I have also discovered that sewing nice is....I take some lessons, so it takes some of my time too.

What am I reading?....hmmmm...actually some flat plans...beacuse....it is soooooooo very possible that we move soon. So I am sitting, thinking, planing....ohhh....why does it have to be so difficult????


3 comments:

  1. How very nice...knitting, natural wool...looks like you're drawing your house plans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh... that sounds really exciting! A new flat?! I hope those work out for you :) Your daughter's jumper looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, das klingt wirklich nach einer ganz spannenden Zeit - ich wünsch euch viel Vorfreude und auch Energie für alles! Liebe Grüße. maria

    ReplyDelete